There is no point in pointing out to every farmer in our community how much easier life would be and how much more perfect your rows would become if you did this.
In this article, we will cover the many alternatives to tractor auto steer that are now available to farmers on the market and how the SMAJAYU RTK precision auto steer system is better than other TOP brands. When we first started developing the autosteer, we knew that farmers were searching for more fair solutions reliability and safety are of the utmost importance; however, you should not prioritize them before cost-effectiveness.
Why Is RTK Essential to Agriculture?
Agricultural work requires a high level of precision. Farmers can carry out this sensitive work with the help of the GPS and RTK system installed in the tractor. RTK auto steer system is an essential component of agricultural equipment that can achieve significant levels of accuracy. Because of this technology, the tractor can now do agricultural field work with an accuracy of fewer than 2.5 centimeters.
RTK is able to improve the precision of the GPS signal, which ultimately leads to positional accuracy on the centimeter scale. It makes it possible for the tractor to work without producing uneven rows, making agricultural blunders, or wasting unnecessary amounts of fuel, hence reducing the costs incurred by farmers. In addition, since the farming equipment can do duties in a precise manner, farmers are able to strictly stick to the schedule that the precision farming software provides.
What is RTK?
RTK, which stands for "real-time kinematic positioning," is a technique that farmers can use to improve the accuracy of the location that a GPS system delivers (a sort of GNSS system). It is possible to quantify the length of time that elapses between a signal sent from a satellite and received by a GPS receiver. As the signal travels through the atmosphere and ionosphere, it experiences both a reduction in speed and an increase in noise. Because of the SMAJAYU RTK precision auto steer system, the GPS receiver's capacity to calculate and identify a position more than 2-4 meters is restricted. RTK has provided a solution to this problem. It is possible that it will give customers a centimeter high precision accuracy of up to two centimeters, which is helpful for applications that need greater precision.
Why is there an error in satellite positioning?
To some degree, the atmosphere affects the Satellite positioning. There is a possibility that the capacity of the atmosphere's ionosphere and troposphere to reflect electromagnetic radiation will have an effect on the speed at which satellite signals are sent. The refraction has the effect of delaying the movement as a consequence.
- "Multipath effect" may cause the Inaccuracies in satellite positioning that occurs during the process of signal transmission.
- Some particles reflect the satellite signal. Because of this, the amplitude of the movement and the direction in which it propagates are both changed.
- Errors in the position of the satellite might arise when changed signals are superimposed on the signal that is sent straight to the receiver.
In the circumstances like this, RTK is quite essential. When running in RTK mode, the base station will collect data from the satellite and then deliver it to receivers along with its observations and coordinates. Receivers perform real-time carrier phase difference processing on the information they acquire about satellite positioning as well as the information they receive in order to achieve the centimeter-level positioning results. The time required for this activity is less than one second.
Why is RTK essential to agriculture?
- Over the last several years, there has been an increase in the amount of focus placed on precision agriculture. There is a potential for growth in the need for precise operation throughout the agricultural process, including planting, cultivating, crop management, and harvesting. In addition, since there is a shortage of workers and because the population is becoming older, it is now of the highest need to develop high-tech solutions to the problems that are present in traditional farming.
- RTK technology is now being put to use in the field of agriculture. The receiver of the satellite signal, in this case, is a farm tractor that has been fitted with a radio-controlled GPS (RTK) signal receiving antenna. With RTK technology, agricultural tractors are able to navigate with greater accuracy. In addition to this, the procedures involved in agriculture may now work with a far higher degree of precision. Even more surprisingly, there will be an increase in productivity while there will be a significant reduction in the amount of time and effort spent.
- The SMAJAYU Autosteering Kit is a tractor auto-steer system that permits both assisted straight-line driving as well as totally autonomous drive transition. It bears the name of the company that makes it. With the use of RTK technology, the SMAJAYU Autosteering Kit has the ability to autonomously steer the vehicle in the desired direction while maintaining precise positioning.
- The utmost operational accuracy that farmers can achieve with autosteer is 2.5 centimeters. Our farmers are freed from the need to do manual labor as a result of the use of satellite location and RTK technology on agricultural vehicles. This leads to improvements in the operations' accuracy, reliability, and efficiency. As a consequence, precision agriculture receives a considerable boost from agri-vehicles.
Agriculture is both a science and management practice and precision agriculture combines the two to provide farmers with more options for management. Precision agriculture is a kind of agriculture that collects data about crops and fields via the use of tools such as observation, measurement, and analysis. This data then assists farmers in making decisions that will maximize their profitability.
When discussing agriculture on a more technical level, precision farming may be referred to as GPS farming or variable speed farming. Precision agriculture must take advantage of GPS technology and RTK precision auto steer system.