Since the population is rising, there is now a greater demand for food, which makes it a challenging time to be a farmer. To assist farmers in overcoming these challenges, SMAJAYU, a worldwide pioneer in GNSS technology, has partnered with the leading manufacturers of agricultural equipment in the sector to give exact positions down to the centimeter level.GNSS RECEIVER FOR Agriculture
The GNNS has gone a long way in terms of accuracy and availability over the last couple of decades, and the price of GNSS receivers has decreased considerably. As a direct result, GNSS is currently widely used in a diverse assortment of applications. One use of this would be in agriculture, more especially in the form of precision farming. Let's look at how GNSS receivers for agriculture are now being used.
Using GNSS technology to improve farming:
Growers all around the globe have the opportunity to boost the quantity and quality of their harvests by using the precision agriculture system that combines SMAJAYU's GNSS+ technology. This system has RTK receivers, antennas, and base stations, among other components. They were able to properly measure their area, reduce the quantity of wasted fertilizer by applying the appropriate amount, and prolong the life of their machinery by providing precision oversight.
As an integrator, are you looking to improve your customers' agricultural operations while lowering their costs? If this is the case, the R23 GNSS Receiver from SMAJAYU is the appropriate OEM board for your needs. In addition to functioning with corrective services, the R23 GNSS Receiver's technology maintains steady tracking even when the gadget is subjected to the vibrations caused by heavy machinery.
R23 GNSS Receiver has the following advantages:
- It has Inertial navigation
- RTK is a multifunctional high-precision
- R23 GNSS receiver has an integrated high-capacity battery, high-capacity storage, and inertial navigation module.
- It has a built-in Beidou / GNSS full frequency antenna,
- Its system has a multi-frequency point high-precision positioning and orientation board, Bluetooth, and wireless
Get the yield maps ready by GNSS receivers:
Farmers can create exact yield maps that may predict harvests many months in advance using GNSS data and modern technologies for taking soil samples. As a consequence of this, our farmers have the opportunity to boost their revenue by meticulously organizing the distribution and advertising of their products.
When farmers utilize GNSS receivers, they can correctly section off their fields, develop detailed plans for planting, fertilizing, and harvesting their crops, and reduce the amount of soil compaction that occurs in any particular location. It is conceivable for there to be a significant increase in the quantity of yield achieved.
It is really necessary to keep track of your equipment:
When a large number of people are continuously working on various activities and using various pieces of equipment, it may be difficult to keep track of each tractor on a large farm. Using record keeping and job management software in conjunction with GNSS receivers makes it a snap to track down the precise location of each machine without having to leave the office.
When operating a tractor fitted with an autosteer system, a GNSS receiver is required for the farmer to do precision farming. For modern agricultural operations to be effective, tractor autosteer technology is necessary. Using instruments such as the SMAJAYU tractor autosteer, which allows farmers to remove overlaps between runs, enables farmers to attain centimeter-level precision in all agricultural tasks.
Even if you plant the same seed throughout a field that seems to be the same size, the plants that emerge in different parts of the field will have different water and nutrient needs. You will need to install remote moisture sensors equipped with GNSS if you want to irrigate your crops effectively while reducing the water you use.
Applications of GNSS in agriculture
Agriculture's Increasing Reliance on Global Navigation Satellite Systems
GNSS receivers, which are used in satellite-based localization systems, have discovered a variety of applications in the field of agriculture.
These receivers are an essential component of precision agriculture technology since site-specific crop management requires accurate location information. Agriculture processes require perfect positioning.
- In certain precision agricultural operations, such as monitoring yields, taking soil samples, or applying variable rates of fertilizer, errors of less than one meter are considered acceptable. Other tasks, such as mechanical intra-row weed control, thinning of crop plants, correct planting, or autonomous navigation within tight rows, need precision in the order of the decimeters or even the centimeters. This level of accuracy is necessary for these activities. One feasible alternative that satisfies these requirements is the real-time kinematic GNSS or RTK-GPS. GNSS RECEIVER FOR Agriculture
- To effectively undertake site-specific crop management, it is vital to have the capacity to continuously monitor and map yield at harvest, as well as assess the geographic variability of the yield.
- The spatial variation in site-specific yield statistics within a field is caused by a combination of factors, including variations in the soil type, the types of plants grown there, and the circumstances of the surrounding environment. Farmers use GNSS receivers to record the output of various crops. However, cereals, oilseeds, and cotton have experienced the largest adoption of precision agriculture practices during the last several years.GNSS RECEIVER FOR Agriculture
These days, GNSS receivers for farming are a vital piece of equipment for every modern farm that has any aspirations of being successful. Imagine that you have a farm and that you want it to be as productive and lucrative as possible can be. If this is the case, you need to make use of the GNSS receiver when you are planning agricultural field operations such as planting, drilling, applying pesticides, harvesting, and any other activity that takes place on the farm. To get the best GNSS receiver for agriculture, visit SMAJAYU!